My friend is an excellent cook and well-known for her skill in the kitchen. Here is her recipe:
- 1 lb. firm tofu,cut it into pieces (about 1/3cm height,3 cm wide and length)
- 10 oz.some beef ,cut the beef into small pieces,put some salt and a little wine (1/4 spoon)into it. Stir the beef with the salt and wine (Use Chinese Huangjiu--a kind of cooking wine or white wine)
- Garlic and ginger into small pieces
- Black bean spicy sauce( You can buy it in the Asian Market)
1. Put some oil into the pot and fry the tofu on each side until golden. Be careful not break the Tofu into small pieces. Remove the tofu to a plate.
2. Put some additional oil into the pot .Put the garlic into the pot. When fragrant, put the beef into the pot and stir-fry it. One minute later, put the tofu back into the pot.
3. Put 1-2 spoon black bean spicy sauce into the pot. Put ginger and half bowl water into the Tofu. Turn on high heat until boiling,then reduce to medium heat and cover with lid.
4. After 5 minutes( the liquid in the pot is near to dry), add some green onion (cut into 2-3 cm long pieces) and put all the tofu into the dish.